- 45,000 children and teenagers are reported missing annually in Canada
- 460,000 children and teenagers are reported missing annually in the USA
- As parents, caregivers, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, teachers and loved ones we have an obligation to keep our children safe
- The first 72 hours is crucial in locating any missing person
- When a child or teenager goes missing it takes valuable time to gather needed information needed to begin an investigation
- This kit helps get a child's information to police immediately
Help make Be Your Child's First Responder a household name and start saving lives
The kit contains:
- Carrying Case. - Vinyl Gloves. - Footprint Card
- Interactive Safety Book. - Ink Strip. - Drop Sheet
- Voice Recorder. - Ink Remover. - DNA Kit
- Measuring Tape. - Fingerprint card - Seals
The author of Be Your Child's First Responder, works as a police officer and is a mother of six. She has worked as a police officer for the past 18 years. Her motherly instincts and policing experience helped bring this kit to life. She was awarded the Chief of Police Excellence Award for her work with youth at risk. She was also awarded The Independent Order of Women's Award fo working with youth in the inner city neighbourhoods.
A beautiful keepsake for babies children and teens. Watch your child grow and keep them safe at the same time.
If your looking for a forever gift you have found it.
A portion of the proceeds sold goes to help families of missing children and to educate families about safety.
Copyright © 2018 Be Your Child's First Responder - All Rights Reserved.